Reply To: KTM 950R Super Enduro

Forums Forums General Discussion Buy and Sell KTM 950R Super Enduro Reply To: KTM 950R Super Enduro

#14092

Jake Maryniak
Participant
  • Location:
  • Bike:
  • Rank: 400cc Rider

You got a death wish or something? I hope you have all your life and health policises in order as they are suicide machines. I have ridden one and boy it was an interesting event. Although I would love to own one, with my riding skills i could only use first 5% of its potential while the other 95% would go to waste. Great bike though, and I salute you sir for the size of your balls , and wallet for wanting to own one