Bay of Plenty – Hawkes bay – Gisborne Rides

Forums Forums Riding Events, get togethers and ride reports Bay of Plenty – Hawkes bay – Gisborne Rides

This topic contains 108 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Craig McAulay 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • Author

enduro0627
    Participant
    • Bike: 2014KLR650EE

Hi,
    I am wondering if you have seen the AdventureRidingNZ “Picture Project” for the September motorcycle show.
    Check out the details here:
    Picture project
    Andrew

Craig McAulay
    Participant
    • Bike: KLR650

Hi All. Just wondering if there are many people Hawkes Bay people on here as seems very quiet in this area. I’m looking to go for the occasional ride based from Napier and wouldn’t mind tagging along with some others. Cheers Craig

OldBeer
    Participant
    • Bike: DL650, DRZ250, 1992 Africa Twin! (Temporarily)

Hi Craig

Can be a bit quiet but that doesn’t mean there isn’t anyone there!!

I think the thing to do here is to quote peoples user names from previous pages. That will alert them that there is a question here. Looking back to teh previous page though was moslty me and Koonzee and neither of us are in HB.

Heads up @brainflex, @cottlini, any others ???

Other tip is to put something on the Facebook page. A lot of people use that in preference to this especially if a bit younger.

Last resort, (and i’ll probably get shot for this!) if you get no takers try posting something here http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/hawkes-bay-adventures.1161907/page-5. Fair bit of activity there.
    If you find anyone bring them back here:)

Cheers and happy riding – summer is coming!!

Craig McAulay
    Participant
    • Bike: KLR650

OK Thanks. Will give it a go.

Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.