KIWI RIDER magazine now online only and free.

Forums Forums General Discussion News KIWI RIDER magazine now online only and free.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eddieb 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

Exciting news! Next week we’re launching the first issue of the KR REPORT, a free e-magazine from Kiwi Rider.

We’ll be focusing on bringing New Zealand grass roots motorcycling to your inbox, covering events and races throughout the country featuring everything from dirt and adventure through to road racing – for both young and old alike. Using a digital format allows us to bring you video and pictures like never before, all within the pages of the e-mag.

As well as the most comprehensive coverage of NZ events you’ll find the latest news, hottest products, motorcycle tests from our archives, stories of motorcycling adventures and you can advertise your bikes for free too.

Check your email inbox next week for the KR REPORT and don’t forget to check your spam folder as we’ll also be offering you the chance to win a pair of Pirelli tyres for your road or dirt bike… and we wouldn’t want you to miss out!

Ben Wilkins
    Editor
    Kiwi Rider Magazine

Michael J Breen
    Participant

excellent; sign me up

Michael J Breen
    Participant

me too……

Sage650
    Participant

Sounds great, I’m in

Eddieb
    Keymaster

I’d say you need to go to the Kiwirider website and give them your email address.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

As the title says Kiwi Rider magazine has now gone to an online only model and is being published fortnightly, for free.

You can access issues online by visiting the KiwiRider website.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.