My New Zealand Adventure riding videos

Forums Forums Other stuff Cool Video’s My New Zealand Adventure riding videos

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Young 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Joao de Almeida Tenreiro
    Keymaster
    • Bike : R1200GS

This one on the 42nd Traverse.

this one on the GS trophy last year.

Dave Young
    Participant
    • Bike : KTM 50 SX 2018

Insightful videos, Joao. I felt quite sorry for you on the soggy 42nd Traverse video. Picking up a big bike on your own from a slippery and rutted track is no easy undertaking especially when fatigued. Wet spectacles are a curse too! Cheers for sharing these videos with us.

Joao de Almeida Tenreiro
    Keymaster
    • Bike : R1200GS

Cheers Dave,

I get the advice about having a bike that is to heavy all the time… and trust me… after having to pick it up 2,3,4 or more times all I can think of is selling the dam thing and getting something lighter…
    but when the misery is over and the long ride home is underway, that confy seat… the heated grips, the wind protection, the cruising speed… the comfort feeling that you could do thousands of Kms in one go… forgives and forgets everything… 🙂

I think it is the pain that becomes pleasure and the challenge of taking the dam thing to places it should never go… that makes me keep it…

Dave Young
    Participant
    • Bike : KTM 50 SX 2018

@jonibarteam said: “I think it is the pain that becomes pleasure and the challenge of taking the dam thing to places it should never go… that makes me keep it…”

Well said.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.