NZ Motorcycle Show 2017 – 16-17th September

Forums Forums Riding Events, get togethers and ride reports NZ Motorcycle Show 2017 – 16-17th September

This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  OldBeer 2 hours, 3 minutes ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

enduro0627
    Participant
    • Bike : 2014KLR650EE

Hi everyone,
    With the approval of @eddieb, I put together a “call for pictures” post.
    Please help, and feel free to share the link, copy-paste the text and pictures from the post or share it on any other way in the NZ adventure motorcycle riding community to have as many as possible pictures.
    Picture project
    Let me know if you think something need to be changed in the wording of the post.
    Andrew

sushibar
    Participant

Hi, it’s the 2017 manual

enduro0627
    Participant

Just a quick update on the “Picture Project”.
    I have got 16 pictures so far. Based on the size of the map and 5×7 pictures, we will need 50 to cover the map nicely. Need 17 more contributor with 2 pictures each.

Organising rides and different events would be easier if people could use they mobile phones as GPS or GPS logger. It is a fairly easy affair. Keeping 1 workshop on each days on the Motorcycle Show in this topic? Could be a crowd magnet. The screen on the stand could be used for the presentation, the stand is relatively small no additional audio or PA system needed.

Andrew

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike : Suzuki DR650 ADV

@enduro0627, I posted on Facebook today about it, there’s been a few responses.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AdventureRidinginNZ/permalink/10155741353986189/

enduro0627
    Participant

Just a quick update on the “Picture Project”. https://klrramblers.wordpress.com/2017/08/09/picture-project/
    I have got 37 pictures so far. Based on the size of the map and 5×7 prints, we will need 50 to cover the map nicely. Need 6 more contributor with 2 pictures each.
    @eddieb, @oldbeer, @mark-claasen, Do you have something for this project?

Andrew

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike : Suzuki DR650 ADV

Three’s no good ones on the Facebook post that we can request full res versions of? there’s been quite a response there.

The problem with FB is if you post anything there no one will read the instructions or click on the link, they will just post on FB.

Mark Claasen
    Participant
    • Bike : 1200GSA KLR650NE WR450 RMX250, DR750,

Its modern world short attention span thing (FB :)) I will look at converting some picture to correct size in next few days

BTW Great job Andrew

OldBeer
    Participant
    • Bike : DL650, DRZ250, 1992 Africa Twin! (Temporarily)

I’ll dig some out. Should be a few of our Muriwai beach trip @mark-claasen ??

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.