Waikato Ride Outs

This topic contains 125 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  enduro0627 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 126 total)
  • Author

Simon
    Participant
    • Bike : 2015 WR250R

As long as the weather is fine i will be going for a ride tomorrow. If your keen to come to then hit me up. I live in Te Awamutu.

Aaron Robertson
    Participant
    • Bike : R1150 GSA

i would be keen to go if the weather is good enough. any ideas on where?

Simon
    Participant

Probably go kaimango rd, hauturu rd, waipuna rd, pio pio over pomerangis to awakino then somewhere else. I just ride everywhere haha

Aaron Robertson
    Participant

what time are you thinking of heading out?

Simon
    Participant

Not sure yet but ill post on here when i decide. It will be in the morning.

Aaron Robertson
    Participant

my contact number is in my profile if you want to let me know when /if you are going tomorrow morning.

Simon
    Participant

Cool as, will do.

Mike Harrison
    Participant

I could b keen guys, am in paeroa do will take me a while 2 get to te awamutu. 021 412 201, cheers mike

Michael J Breen
    Participant

Hmm, I just put the damn motard wheels on. I’d have to get up realy early to fit the gravel wheels and then ride Sth Auckland to Te Awamutu…………what time?

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike : Suzuki DR650 ADV

I’m going to wander over to the Classic Museum Motorcycle swap meet tomorrow morning then hopefully head out for a couple of hours from there.

Aaron Robertson
    Participant

hi Eddie, any idea of when you will be going out or where? i might be able to meet up some where.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

No Idea sorry, I know thats not much help. Feeling a bit quiet after a few drinks last night.

Heading off the the swap meet now and probably won’t go far from Hamilton.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

I’m hoping to head out Sunday for a short ride, probably just Hamilton To Raglan and back, poassibly via Old Mountain Road. It will entirely depend on how my energy levels are.

Gordon James
    Participant
    • Bike : BMW F800 GS; KTM 525 EXC

Rod Peterson and I are taking a ride today in the west Waikato heading south down to Raglan and back. Leaving Les Baskin Reserve just outside Tuakau at circa 8:30 am this morning. Meet us at the reserve if you’d like to ride along.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

I didn’t get any takers to join me to day so I went for a random wander on my own. As it was a solo ride I posted some words and pictures in my Eddie’s Random Adventures thread.

I was out and about in Raglan and the lower end of the Te AKau coast today so kept an eye out but didn’t see you.

@Gordon James said:
    Rod Peterson and I are taking a ride today in the west Waikato heading south down to Raglan and back. Leaving Les Baskin Reserve just outside Tuakau at circa 8:30 am this morning. Meet us at the reserve if you’d like to ride along.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.