- Location: Porirua, New Zealand
- Bike: Honda XR250L, Yamaha WR250F
Motomart Summer Adventure Ride to Northcroft Road 17 December 2017
I went on the Motomart summer adventure ride today that started at the Motomart shop in Lower Hutt and then went via Masterton to do the Northcroft Road loop. It seemed like it may as well have been a BMWOR ride except for the fact I took my Honda XR250L and one other person rode a Honda, an Africa Twin CRF1000. There was also one Kawasaki there.
The Northcroft Road loop detail can be found on this site here https://www.adventureridingnz.co.nz/…/nort…/northcroft-road/
1. The line up forming at the shop – Motomart Lower Hutt.
2. The run leader showed up.
3. We regrouped opposite the Mobil Station on Ngaumutawa Road in Masterton.
4. Scorching hot day for us too at around 30 degrees in Masterton.
5. Nice views high up on Northcroft Road.
6. The track was grassy and surprisingly green on Northcroft Road.