- Bike: BMW G650GS
UPDATE – Since there will be rain for this trip, we have added in a backup plan. And it is very likely that Plan B will be used>
PLAN B – we can stay at homebay, if conditions aren’t to bad we can still use our tents, If the rain is worse than would be ideal for a tent, then we can use the bunkhouse or cabins at the homebay camp. The campsite has hot showers covered cooking area and all other facilities. We will decide where we stay, once we get to homebay, and make our decision based on the conditions at the time. If we stay at homebay, we can unload all our gear, and still visit some of the scenic sights and falls etc.
James and I will still take our wood packs incase, but the rest of you don’t need to, as it is unlikely that we will be having an open fire.