fbpx

No products in the cart.

Home Forums Riding Events, get togethers and ride reports Eddie's Overseas Adventure Reply To: Eddie's Overseas Adventure

Eddieb
Keymaster

CCM were present with lots of examples of their new street scrambler chassis, but no sign of the rumoured 600cc GP450 replacement.
The street scrambler’s specs and no frills style make it look like a fun machine.

The TRF – Trail Riders Fellowship is the closest thing I am aware of in the UK to Adventure Riding NZ in regards to a community promoting and sharing knowledge of adventure riding. The TRF are much more structured however due to the legal and political environment in the UK regarding accessing tracks.

Once upon a time Harley Davidson supplied motorcycles to the UK military forces. I don’t know if Harley really made these or if they are rebranded from something else.

This ER was freshly restored just in time for the show by a member of a classic Suzuki 2-stroke trail bike Facebook group I belong to. It was good to meet a UK member. The internet can make the world a smaller place.