Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

Reply To: BSA Purchased By Mahindra

Home Forums General Discussion News BSA Purchased By Mahindra Reply To: BSA Purchased By Mahindra

#31740
Eddieb
Keymaster
  • Town/City: Tauranga
  • Bike: BMW R100GS, Ducati Mark 3 250 narrow case
Rank: Round the World Adventure Globetrotter

So nothing seems to have happened with BSA to date under Mahindra ownership, but Mihandra have been busy woth other brands.

After buying a 51% stake in Peugeots Motorcycle business in 2015, Mahindra has now bought the remaining 49% to be the sole complete owner of Peugeot Motorcycles.

Through subsidiries Mahindra also owns Jawa.