Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

Reply To: 2019 DR650SE adventure racks?

Home Forums Bikes Suzuki 2019 DR650SE adventure racks? Reply To: 2019 DR650SE adventure racks?

Reece Woollen
Participant
  • Bike: Suzuki DR650SE

Hi People.
Sorry about the very delayed reply.. Been tied up doing other stuff. Thanks for the feedback. I went with the Ventura Tough Rack system with pannier mounts. It took awhile to get everything but it’s now done. Installed for free. Picture attached. Just spaced the rack off exhaust a bit more. I like the super solid construction of the Tough Rack system from a reputable brand I’ve used for years. It’ll last me for life. If I ever need to replace Ventura panniers I’ll customize pannier mounts to suit. I don’t intend to use the entire 103 litres of available luggage space at all off road. Just to heavy to be practical. Will be nice to carry a few luxuries on more road orientated trips. Unfortunately due to health reasons I can’t tour for awhile. So been putting attention into other activities and I’m finishing setting up the DR now. Thanks again for your responses. I really appreciate the help. Hopefully see some of you out there down the track.
Cheers
Reece