- Town/City: Tauranga
- Bike: BMW R100GS, Ducati Mark 3 250 narrow case
The Otago Motorcycle Club’s Brass Monkey Rally committee met last night and have made the call to POSTPONE the 40th and final rally till 2021.
It is very clear the world has a rapidly developing Covid-19 virus which has now reached pandemic levels and we need to, at this important time, follow the guidelines given by the Ministry of Health in relation to public events.
As disappointing as it may be the health and welfare of our club members, families, helpers and ultimately the NZ motorcycling community who make this event possible, takes pole position.
Entries have now been suspended and we wish to advise the people who have already entered online a full refund will be available, another option could be that we roll your entry fees already paid over to the 40th and final rally in 2021.
We have already received a large number of prepaid entries that we need to work through, so please be gentle on us, we will get back to you.
You can contact us on
If you have any enquires.
The committee will reconvene in November 2020 and start preparations for the 40th and Final Brass Monkey Rally in June 2021
Thank you all for your understanding and we wish you good health.
See you all in 2021.
OMCC BMR committee.