fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

14/09/2013 Owhiro Bay – Long Gully

Home Forums Other stuff Cool Video’s 14/09/2013 Owhiro Bay – Long Gully

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant
    • Bike: 2103 Suzuki DR650SE

A few Wellington Adventure Riders went for a ride on a perfect Spring day. We met up at Owhiro Bay car park then headed off towards Red Rocks and Devils Gate. From there we went on to the Long Gully entrance and made for the Radar Dome before heading back down then up the other side of the valley to the MX track. We were getting hungry so decided to start making our way out and pulled into the skid pad for a bit of fun.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq8pn1oysqE]

Chris
    Participant
    • Bike: 2103 Suzuki DR650SE

I guess you only get so many edits. Her is the link instead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq8pn1oysqE

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Town/City: Tauranga
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV, BMW R100GS

When you are in the video in Youtube click the SHARE button just under the video view count, when the new menu comes up click the EMBED button, then copy the code that comes up and paste it into here.

Posts were getting closed for editing after 5 minutes, I’ve just extended that out to 15 minutes.

Willie Otto
    Participant

Hi Chris

Is this forum the main way of contacting Wellington Adventure Riders? I’d be keen on joining you guys on a ride if possible.

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Town/City: Tauranga
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV, BMW R100GS

Hi Willie

You are welcome to organise rides here but most are done through the Facebook group which I approved your access for yesterday.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.