fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

2001 KTM LC4e for sale just 663 Km from new!

Home Forums General Discussion Buy and Sell 2001 KTM LC4e for sale just 663 Km from new!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Removed User

Yes! For Real….Only 662…No scrub that – it has now 663 Km from NEW.

I want to keep it but there isn’t enough room in garage for another bike, I have bought a V Strom 1000.

This is a 2001 KTM LC4e with very low kilometres and comes complete with a pet spider housed in the speedometer! This is for authenticity purposes.

The bike has a brand new warrant of fitness, new genuine KTM hand grips, new battery and brand spanking new tyres. The wheel bearings are good, the chain and sprocket are as would expect, new and the bike fires up first time every time without choke!

It has a large capacity tank and has very good range for a 400cc dual purpose, and boy, does she have some get up and go!
    It has electric and kick start and that is so so easy to do…

The registration is live and on hold at present, I will put three months on for the new owner. This bike would be a LAMS approved bike but it isn’t on the list for obvious reasons, so application would have to be made.

When I got the bike, it was stripped down, plastics polished (still shows signs of age with fade though) Lubed throughout. Fresh oil change and filters (2) completed.

The wheels were a tad difficult to remove but got there in the end, these were re-greased and are now great. It still had on the original Metzler tyres from the factory!
    I cannot fault the bike really. She is a beauty and would love to be ridden somewhere by anyone.
    A full owners manual is included and a few spares, indicators, mickey mouse mirrors. On the bike at present are better Husqvarna folding mirrors for ADV riding.

Feel free to call me any time, offers acceptable if serious. It will not last long, believe me.
    Happy to oblige with visits, inspections, potential buyers will not be disappointed.

Thanks for looking and please, any questions just ask away.
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=829324937

Removed User

Proving very popular. It has been 36 hours since listing and…three phone calls, one visit and he was here over an hour. He said it looks even better in the flesh so to speak. That’s good. Buy it then 🙂

Removed User

SOLD……

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Town/City: Tauranga
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV, BMW R100GS

Wow, well done. 1 down.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.