fbpx

No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Buy and Sell 2008 KLR650 for sale Christchurch

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  denny_kindig 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

denny_kindig
    Participant

I am touring the South Island until March 8th on a 2008 KLR650. At that time (and several days before) I will have the bike for sale for $2000.00 NZD. So if anyone is interested:

2008 KlR650 78000km Low Corbin seat. Eagle Mike fork stiffener. Givi side luggage mount, and Givi top box. Current WoF and Reg to March 26.
    The bike was purchased from Kiwi motorcycle rentals and has all maintenance records from new. I have had the bike for two years and put 12000km on it. It has been a good solid bike.

For the next three weeks I will be in the Glenorchy/Queenstown area and over the weekend at the Burt Munro Rally so if you are interested (and near by) and would like to see the bike give me a call: 027 619 6721.
    For pictures or if you have specific question such as time on chain & sprockets, brake pads, etc. Email me at [email protected].
    I fly out of Christchurch on the 10th, and if it doesn’t sell, I have made arrangements for storage in Christchurch.

Denny

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.