No products in the cart.

Home Forums Bikes Buell ADV Buell Ulysses XB12X questions and answers here!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  unclegreyser 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

octopusenvy
    Participant
    • Bike: 2102 Husaberg FE570 Rally Australia Bike, 2007 BMW 650 x-Challenge, 2009 Buell XP Ulysses Police Duty (1 of 137)

Thanks to the forum-master, this category has been added for the genius that is Erik Buell and his radical vtwin designs. Primarily the XB12X Ulysses is the ‘gravel’ bike for adventure and sport touring off the main roads. It won’t be fun taking it on many tracks, and is stuck on 17in wheels…but very capable, comfortable, and inexpensive. Also they make TKC80 for the bike, if u want to get your knobs dirty 🙂

I’ve owned a buell along with my 650 xchallenge for years, and have lots of connections, spare parts, and info. Just shout out and I’ll do what I can to help with Buell related things

unclegreyser
    Participant

Hi Ya. I’m looking at taking my Ulysses off road a bit. I was wondering what tyres you recommend as it seems to be difficult to get a good Adventure tyre for the rim size 17″. I would be doing mostly road work but some gravel as well. I liked the look of the Metzeler karoo 3 tyres but I don’t think they come in the right tyre size. probably a 70/30 split with a road bias. Thanks in advance…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.