No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Site Stuff Adventure Riding NZ can now supply your steed with Mitas Tyres!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eddieb 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

Big news everybody.

Adventure Riding NZ can now supply you with Mitas Tyres!

Our first shipment of tyres arrived today, with much more on backorder and due to arrive mid June.

Check out our Store for what we have in stock, and if you want to back order something for mid June let us know!

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Did we tell you courier delivery is included in the prices for the North Island too!

Gremlin
    Participant
    • Bike: 2010 BMW R1200GS Adventure

Are you going to carry the E07 front in 110/80/19 by any chance?

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Yes.

The importer was out of stock so I have some on backorder. The new shipment should have landed in NZ yesterday so hopefully will be available in the next week or so once they clear customs etc.

If you are after a size and/or model we don’t have listed we can get it as long as the importer has them in stock, we just hold the most common sizes in stock.

What are you riding Gremlin? You haven’t filled that out in your profile (In your profile go to ‘Profile > Edit > About you’). I have a vague feeling it’s a 1200GS.

Gremlin
    Participant

Filled in. Yeup, R1200GSA

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Woohoo, new tyres in stock, including E-07 in 110/80/19 if you want one @gremlin.

Gremlin
    Participant

Black round sticky things! Woop. Few expenses recently, so I’ll probably get a set of E07 closer to summer…

Allan Clerke
    Participant

Hi, I tried to order an E07 Front tyre from the Store yesterday but nothing came back re Bank details etc or confirmation of an order ?
    Can you check if I did place an order or should I try again, (dont want to end up with 2 )
    cheers.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Hi @allan_clerke an order did come through. Have you checked your Spam/Trash folders in your email just in case it got junked?

I’ll message you the details.

Eddie

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Selling th Mitas Tyres hasn’t been adding up in terms of effort vrs reward for the website so we are clearing them out.

Here’s what we have got left, contact me if you are interested in any of them.

Mitas Tyres Clearout

Model Size Quantity Available Price Each
    (Plus shipping if required)
    E-07 150/70/18 2 $170

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.