fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

Adventure Riding NZ Stickers? size and placement questions

Home Forums General Discussion Site Stuff Adventure Riding NZ Stickers? size and placement questions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Town/City: Tauranga
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV, BMW R100GS

If we made up some round stickers of the Adventure Riding NZ logo as used on the T-Shirts, Where would you place them on your bike and I guess based on that how big would be the ideal size?

These 2 pics are 10cm in size, so more or less?

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Another suggestion has been to make up a sticker just off the website address, again what sort of size would suit?

Scott Baxter
    Participant

Not sure if it was done on purpose but you are missing the “.co” in these logos for your web address.

For size of stickers I would suggest 4″x4″ or 10x10cm

I like the enclosed circle better (#1)

I liked the long one too that I attached.

Far as the tshirts and hoodies, I prefer a smaller size of the logo personally.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Well spotted @Scott Baxter, the .co wasn’t deliberate, I’ve just registered adventureriding.nz under the new domain TLD’s just released.

As I mentioned on FB I like that sticker and the font especially too, but unless it’s printed out quite large the smaller lettering would probably get lost, realistically to fit the entire URL in your looking at a sticker 3-5cm tall, otherwise it’s going to by huge.

Jimmy With 2 Eyes
    Participant

Maybe something along the line of the Southern Rider.co.nz as on my Beastii eh’ the letters are 15mm high and the whole thing is 150mm long a transfer not a sticker I’ve seen some on helmets some on tanks some on some on screens & mine on the side-covers they look prettii good to I might add. just an idea

Eddieb
    Keymaster

@Facebook – Jimiwith2eyes said:
    Maybe something along the line of the Southern Rider.co.nz as on my Beastii eh’ the letters are 15mm high and the whole thing is 150mm long a transfer not a sticker I’ve seen some on helmets some on tanks some on some on screens & mine on the side-covers they look prettii good to I might add. just an idea

Round stickers are coming, I’m still working on those one’s @Jimmy With 2 Eyes.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

@Facebook – scott.baxter.7165 said:
    Not sure if it was done on purpose but you are missing the “.co” in these logos for your web address.

I liked the long one too that I attached.

Hi @Scott Baxter, whats the font in that image?

Sharn
    Participant
    • Bike: WR250R

I’d like transfers such as the one @Jimmy With 2 Eyes suggested, nice and clean not to big and placed just right I reckon.

For now I’ll just get a t-shirt 🙂

Eddieb
    Keymaster

@Sharn Amon said:
    I’d like transfers such as the one @Jimmy With 2 Eyes suggested, nice and clean not to big and placed just right I reckon.

For now I’ll just get a t-shirt 🙂

Yep I’m working on them, it’s been a busy month or so.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.