No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Site Stuff April 2016 competition – Win an adventure Riding NZ t-shirt!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Eddieb 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

Send in your GPS tracks over the Month of April and you could win an Adventure Riding NZ t-shirt.
    The member who sends in the longest total distance of tracks wins the T-shirt.

Tracks must not already be on the Adventure Riding NZ website.

The distance can be calculated over one or many tracks once the tracks have been edited for loading onto the website. The more tracks you submit the better your chance of winning.

Check out what info we need for new tracks.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Get those tracks in folks, so far I’ve received 2 tracks from @live and half a dozen from @michael_j_breen and I’m expecting a few more from another member next week.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

I’ve been a bit slow at this sorry, it’s taken me a bit to work through the tracks and edit them for use.

We had quite a few tracks sent in from different people with several people sending in more than 1 track. @live and @michael_j_breen as I mentioned above along with @kip_mandeno and @martin_worswick.

In the end the winner was @live, so @live message me your shirt size and whether you want one with the logo on the front or back and we’ll get that out to you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.