fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

attaching side car

Home Forums Sidecars Sidecar Builds attaching side car

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alan Morrison
    Participant

hi guys, I have a sabiston sidecar nz made mid 80s, I wish to fit this to an nv 750 honda or bigger any suggestions plse

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Town/City: Tauranga
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV, BMW R100GS

Do you have any pics of the sidecar chassis and the left hand side of the bike. It doesn’t seem to be a common combination so more detail is needed.

Chelle2014nz
    Participant
    • Bike: 1988 FXR with Sabstion

Hi

I’ve just bought a Sabiston. It has the lower mounting brackets, the front one goes right across the bike. I suspect it was on a Honda 750 so might be worth a look first before Icut them up to fit my FXR

Cheers
    Chelle

Chris DuPont
    Participant

Hi Big Al. Re the Sabiston onto Honda NV750 ! I have the very same rig that I built up a couple of years ago. I can take photos of the connections to the frame as I made & adapted several parts & engineered the rest. The Sabiston has a swing arm & shockie ( the second Sabiston I have here has the durotorque axle ) Let me know if you have a private email you want photos sent to & I will do my best. regards Chris

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Town/City: Tauranga
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV, BMW R100GS

Hi Chris

You could post up some pics of your sidecar in the ‘Show us your sidecar’ section for all to see.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.