No products in the cart.

Home Forums Riding Events, get togethers and ride reports Attend a Information Evening on on Riding in South Africa

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eddieb 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nicole Berman
    Participant

Hey Guys, I hope it is okay to post on your forum.

I am from South Africa but will be travelling in New Zealand in June (Doing a Bit of Riding here and there -mostly on the North Island where it is not so cold!!! But also looking at the Brass Monkey Ralley- eek 🙂

The reason for my trip is that I own and run a motorcycle touring company in South Africa (www.samatours.co.za) and I am doing Presentations for Various Motorcycle Clubs and Shops in New Zealand on Riding in South Africa. The highlight of these Presentations in the opportunity to enter our Lucky Draw to win a 17 Day Motorcycle Tour of South Africa. I also show videos and photographs of South Africa- and it is a great oppurtunity to learn about riding on our wild continent. There are lots of different tour options- such as Guided Tours, Self Guided Tours and motorcycle rentals to suit every budget.

So Far I am doing presentation for Various Bmw Clubs all over New Zealand as well as a few motorcycle shops. If you have a club or shop and are interested in hosting a presentation- please let me know and I will see if I can fit it in my schedule.
    So far I am doing presentations in Wellington, Taranaki, Auckland, Christchurch, Hamilton, Ragtekai, and Whangarei

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

@Nicole South African Biker Girl said:
    So Far I am doing presentation for Various Bmw Clubs all over New Zealand as well as a few motorcycle shops. If you have a club or shop and are interested in hosting a presentation- please let me know and I will see if I can fit it in my schedule.
    So far I am doing presentations in Wellington, Taranaki, Auckland, Christchurch, Hamilton, Ragtekai, and Whangarei

Hi Nicole

Adventure Riding NZ doesn’t have a physical presence in terms of a clubroom or shop but we are happy to have the events you have planned added to our calendar here to promote themm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.