No products in the cart.

Home Forums Riding Events, get togethers and ride reports Auckland 'Mystery' ADV NIGHT – 03/12/2016

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Brett Gifford 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

ADVENTURE RIDING NZ presents ‘Mystery’ ADV NIGHT:

Anyone who wants to get together at 6pm, 3rd of December in Auckland, this is a relaxed evening of bikes, beers, and likely bullshitting.

The plan is to meet at a currently undisclosed location (how mysterious), where there will be a video night (it will have mystery bikes in it) with some mystery adventure involved.

We have talked about it for some time, so now it’s on. $10bux goes towards shared food, and hopefully other nights will follow in the new year. It’s a great time to talk about upcoming rides, meet some new faces, or roll your eyes at old ones. Stick your name below so we know some numbers, and see all the cool riders there.

Peter
    Participant

Good idea would be keen to meet up in somewhere like Tahuna and weave our way upto Aucks ,gravel and twisty Tarmac back roads that way the BOP and Waikato boys could join .Maybe able to accomodate a few but won,t know until closer to the date

Scott Livingston
    Participant
    • Bike: 2010 DR650

A BYOB (bring your own bullshit) evening – $10 door admission – sounds great – count me in please Ed! I’m particularly interested in chatting to anyone who has ridden the Himalayas, where I’m heading next Aug/Sep.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

This is actually being organised by @octopusenvy. He’s done India and is organising 2 trips around that time.

Black Betty
    Participant
    • Bike: DR650

Peter, that does sound like a good plan but with my 5yr old daughters birthday party on Sunday morning I could be pushing my luck…

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Yeah we’ve got stuff on during the day already so won’t be leaving Hamilton till about 5pm.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

@Sharn-Amon, you were mentioning drinks.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

UPDATE on the ‘Mystery’ ADV Night…many of you confused and anxious I’m sure were losing sleep and wetting adult nappies, but it can now be revealed we are meeting at 11 Eugenia Rise, Totara Heights tomorrow at 6pm, to welcome @michael_j_breen back from the dead. The secret password is $10NZD cash for food, and some liquid refreshment. No motorbike is required for the evening (but feel free to ride there if you like), and it should be a good night for all.

Brett Gifford
    Participant

<cite>@adscott8 said:</cite>
    A BYOB (bring your own bullshit) evening – $10 door admission – sounds great – count me in please Ed! I’m particularly interested in chatting to anyone who has ridden the Himalayas, where I’m heading next Aug/Sep.

could not make the meeting but did the India trip 2 years ago Dehli,Lea Srinigar on Enfields, If you need any help ,feel free to contact me

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.