No products in the cart.

Home Forums Other stuff Cool Video’s Awesome Players Off-Road Motorcycle Club

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Joao 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dave Young
    Participant
    • Bike: KTM 50 SX 2018

I’m not sure if this has been posted here before but I’ll throw this into the pot anyway. The Awesome Players Off-Road Motorcycle Club videos, hosted on YouTube, brings together a bunch of middle-aged guys trying their hand at off-road riding in Canada.

Awesome Players Last Ride of 2010 (Suzuki DR650, BMW F800, HP2, 1150GS) : This video starts with the caution stating “The following clip contains poor decision making, poor camera work, poor riding and poor language”. Lots of dropped bikes and at the 7:17 minute mark you will get to see why a neck brace is probably a good investment to make.

The Mighty Suzuki DR650 a Ural Gear Up and a BMW HP2 Enduro in the dirt : Some Ural with sidecar action in this video.

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

I’ve watched a few of their videos, always looks like they are having a good time, and they have some fun places to ride.

Dave Young
    Participant
    • Bike: KTM 50 SX 2018

@eddieb I’ve watched far too many of their videos. Saying that, now I don’t feel so bad about laying my bike down occasionally. They certainly have some decent trails to explore, and “The Sandpit” area looks like a sensible place to practise their off-road skills after a long winter hiatus.

Joao
    Keymaster
    • Bike: R1200GS

My favorite youtube Adventure riding channel, I’ve seen ALL of their videos.
    Too bad that they don’t post often…

Let’s do a NZ version. Who is up for it?
    I don’t mind editing.
    I already have some of my ones posted… 😉

Cheers
    Joao

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.