No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Chit Chat Best motorbike books and adventure touring books??

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  octopusenvy 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

octopusenvy
    Participant
    • Bike: 2102 Husaberg FE570 Rally Australia Bike, 2007 BMW 650 x-Challenge, 2009 Buell XP Ulysses Police Duty (1 of 137)

Can anyone start off or add heaps of good book titles about motorbike adventures or tours? I don’t know enough about them all, and I’ve been writing my own. Be good to compare it with others. Mine is nearly finished, and I hope our NZ community will support it when I eventually publish!! Cheers in advance

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

Awesome!

A lot of the info here started out as a book I was writing, but I decided to go the web direction instead.

The Twisting Throttle series by kiwi Mike Hyde, more touring than adventure riding and written in a very light hearted manner.

Jo and Gareth Morgans books of their motorcycle travels: http://worldbybike.com/books/

manxbiker
    Participant
    • Bike: DR650

I can highly recommend the Adventure Motorcycling Handbook by Chris Scott.
    http://adventure-motorcyclingh.com/

I have had each new release of this book over the past 15 years. It is full of tips for motorcycle adventure travel and is also full of inspirational rider’s stories.
    Adventure Motorycycling Handbook

octopusenvy
    Participant
    • Bike: 2102 Husaberg FE570 Rally Australia Bike, 2007 BMW 650 x-Challenge, 2009 Buell XP Ulysses Police Duty (1 of 137)

thanks guys, i’m floundering to finish, busy, but it will happen 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.