fbpx

No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Buy and Sell Beta Techno 250 Trials bike for sale

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eddieb 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster

I don’t want to sell this but we need the room and due to health issues I can’t ride it at the moment, and aren’t likely to be able to ride it in the forseeable future.

I looped it last time I rode it and snapped the rear guard off as modeled here by my lovely wife, but there was no other damage. It runs sweet but I have no history for it.

The guard still works fine and has been re-attached using the main seat bolt and 2 cable ties at the rear of the subframe. This pic was taken tonight.

The bike is located in Fairview Downs Hamilton if you want to come and see it. Make me a sensible offer.

Attachments:

zaTTaz
    Participant

What is something like that worth?

Eddieb
    Keymaster

It’s hard to say, there’s nothing around similiar that I could compare to.

Here’s the Trade Me ad. there’s a lot of watchers but no bidders so far. It will be interesting to see any action goes on as the auction closes

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=754222584

zaTTaz
    Participant

I had a look when you first posted it and found it difficult to gauge as well. I saw the thread on KB where you were originally looking at getting one for $1500 but guessed you ended up spending a fair bit more than that to get this?

To rich for my blood at the minute but looks like something you might do alright with at $1 no reserve type thing.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Ultimately the market will decide what it’s worth.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

I posted up a short vid of it idling

Eddieb
    Keymaster

This has sold and gone to Auckland

Enduring
    Participant
    • Bike: 12 KLR650, 08 CBR600RR, 03 XR250R, 94 Beta Techno 250

I just bought a 1994 Beta Techno 250 for $800 and am curious how much you sold yours for.
    Mine has a couple of issues (mainly the clutch isn’t disengaging when I grab the lever) and am doing some research before I invest too much into parts.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Hmm, that was 5 years ago, I can’t remember clearly. I think I got either $1200 or $1500 for it.

Whether it has value to spend money on it is up to you, trials bikes don’t seem that common so while they aren’t worth heaps, often there’s not a lot of options in the market to buy another one.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.