Forums Forums General Discussion Buy and Sell BMW Booster Plug

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pedro46 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pedro46
    Participant

Hi guys, I have a booster plug for air/oil cooled R1200GS … purchased from the States last year, had it on the bike and it definitely makes it nicer to ride (better/smoother throttle response) but no longer need it as I had the computer re-mapped. I paid $207 landed in NZ but will let it go for $80

The BoosterPlug is accepted worldwide, as a brilliant and affordable way to transform your BMW from ”OK” to ”Absolutely Marvelous”.

No need to spend a small fortune on complicated multi adjustable electronic devices + endless Dyno hours, to make your bike run as it should have from the factory.

The BoosterPlug is installed in less than 10 minutes. It plugs directly into your bikes wire harness using original connectors – no cutting or splicing.

A true Plug and Play solution that will make your bike so much better:

– Improved and softer throttle response.
    – Harder acceleration.
    – No more low speed surging.
    – Stronger and more reliable Idle.
    – Reduced Puffing in your aftermarket exhaust.

This version of the BoosterPlug covers all years of the air cooled R1200GS models, including the newer models with the +2010 boxer engine (The DOHC engine) as well as the Adventure (the GSA) models.

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

@mark-claasen I wonder how this would go with your full exhaust?

Pedro46
    Participant

I would think even better, I have the stock exhaust/air filter and it definitely made an improvement … probably more in the smoothness of roll on/roll off. I sent the ECU over to the UK to Hill M/C’s for a remap and it DEFINITELY has a lot more power now (but the remap was $600), still has the standard exhaust but with K&N filter … exhaust is next on the list! 🙂
    They say it runs about 6% richer with the Booster Plug

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.