fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

Britannia fairing (Lynx R) from Canada REVIEW

Home Forums General Discussion Gear Britannia fairing (Lynx R) from Canada REVIEW

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    octopusenvy
    Participant
    • Bike: 2102 Husaberg FE570 Rally Australia Bike, 2007 BMW 650 x-Challenge, 2009 Buell XP Ulysses Police Duty (1 of 137)

Well I can’t complete this review yet, but wanted to get it started. I ordered and paid for my fairing for the g650x from Britannia and should be here in a week or so. Won’t get to install it since im away overseas for work for a bit, but will update here.

What I can say is that Ian, the owner, is a champion. Threw in HID lighting for FREE! Saved me 130CAD just by doing that. What a GC! He’s been very communicative and the design of the fairing seems IDEAL for what we usually do. The price when compared with a rally fairing setup and tower is incredibly reasonable. I’ve paid about $800NZD in total for lights, fairing, display part, and both a 12v and USB socket. The install looks fairly straightforward, much better than starting with just a rally fairing. Plus being able to raise and drop the clear screen is pretty handy. Top it all off, its durable (apparently) and lightweight! Can’t wait to get it installed πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

That sharp angled design suits the X, but wouldn’t suit a DR I don’t think.

octopusenvy
    Participant
    • Bike: 2102 Husaberg FE570 Rally Australia Bike, 2007 BMW 650 x-Challenge, 2009 Buell XP Ulysses Police Duty (1 of 137)

<cite> @Eddieb said:</cite>
    That sharp angled design suits the X, but wouldn’t suit a DR I don’t think.

Have a look on their website Eddie, they have a few designs and specifically for the DR650 as well πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

simon hantler
    Participant

got one on 690, great lights.think the usb is flattning my battery, not sure. screen vibrates at caertain rev and i still get buffeting noise. well made,nice guy and worth a shot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.