fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

can i edit my profile

Home Forums General Discussion Chit Chat can i edit my profile

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David Bisschops
    Participant
    • Bike: bmw 2005 f650gs Dakar

can i edit my profile i setup using Facebook originally and cant seem to put stuff in my profile like what bike i ride etc can someone tell me if i can do this and if so how or do i need to switch or make a new profile using my email etc

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

@David Bisschops said:
    can i edit my profile i setup using Facebook originally and cant seem to put stuff in my profile like what bike i ride etc can someone tell me if i can do this and if so how or do i need to switch or make a new profile using my email etc

From in your profile, select Profile > Edit > About You

Chris
    Participant
    • Bike: 2103 Suzuki DR650SE

I cannot edit my profile either. I signed up using Google. If I click on my name I get the content not found error page.

Chris
    Participant
    • Bike: 2103 Suzuki DR650SE

<cite> @Chris Adam said:</cite>
    I cannot edit my profile either. I signed up using Google. If I click on my name I get the content not found error page.

Disregard the last post. I just tried again and it worked

David Bisschops
    Participant

yeah i keep getting sent yo a page saying this is embracing when ever i click on my name when i have logged in using face book or am i going about this the wrong way

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

Hi David

Hold down the CTRL key and press F5, that will refresh your page and then the link should work.

After a recent code update the Profile link for some users who have 2 words in their username, like ‘David Bisschops’ is not being created correctly. the url for the profile page should end in ‘David-Bisschops’ but instead comes up as ‘DavidBisschops’ which doesn’t work. If I go into the user record and resave the record then the issue is fixed.

This hasn’t affected all users with multiple word usernames, just some of them, and there doesn’t seem to be any reason why. But it only takes a minute for me to fix.

David Bisschops
    Participant

thanks it all works now

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.