Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, News, Discussion, and more!

5 thoughts on “CCM GP450 Adventure

1. CCM Announces first Australian Distributor

3.12.2014 First Australian Dealer
    We are pleased to announce we are in the process of ADR homologation in order to sell the new GP450 in Australia, this will be completed in Feb 2015 and the first Australian dealer is GD Motorcycles in Mildura, Victoria covering the area of Victoria and South Australia. You can find GD Motorcycles on our dealer locator. Their contact details are as follows: GD Motorcycles, 18/20, Adams St, Mildura, Victoria, 3500. Ph +61428740941. Email: gdmotorcycles@outlook.com.au .

We are actively seeking new Dealer enquiries for all other Australian states. Interested dealers should contact sales@ccm-motorcycles.com.

2. I been following the creation of this bike via ADV for months. It really fills a specific niche that riders specifically asked for: lightweight ADV with wide service intervals and no great need to farkle it up to suit rally riding. Its a great read on the forum, and wish the bike was available elsewhere. I am heading to Europe next year and would love to sell my current ADV bike (09 BMW 650 xchallenge) in order to get one of these and ship home…but at 7500GBP, its pretty expensive and likely 15000NZD all up. More than I have or care to spend.

Great to see a small company building quality and building exactly what their clients have been screaming out for after years of nothing in this category.

3. Just got an email from CCM this morning

This November CCM Motorcycles will be launching the new GP450 Adventure production bike at the NEC Motorcycle Live Show.

Leave a Reply