No products in the cart.

Home Forums Bikes BMW Changing your Trip Commuter/ Multifunction Display from mph to kph

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eri 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Pat Towse
    Participant

Just to let anyone out there with a BMW with their trip commuter/multifunction display in mph. You can easily change it to kph with the GS-911 diagnostic tool, As I have just done my F800GS and everything is now displayed in kph. I was told that this was not possible and I needed to purchase a whole new speedo unit @ $1,000!.
    Let me know if you need an help.
    Pat

eri
    Participant

have just bought a GS911 so any adventure riders in the auckland area who need to check or clear error codes on a GS911 compliant bike via a phone app, are welcome to drop round and we’ll see what we can do

for deeper things like changing the “service check” or km-mph etc. that have to be done with a GS911 AND laptop, would have to charge you a “share” as the bike would have to be logged as 1 of the 10 only that each unit is allowed

have just cleared 4 minor faults from the computer memory, changed the “service warning” to 10,000km down the road(as am in the process of doing major service)

and the computer economy display from ltr/100km to km/ltr

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.