Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

Check for chat

Home Forums General Discussion Chit Chat Check for chat

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    relaxed rider
    Participant
    • Town/City: Opotiki / Ohiwa Harbour
    • Bike: Honda XR650L

Hi folks,
    been quite inactive over the last years – and I would like to change it !
    How ever – as I’m living quite close to the Ohiwa Beach Holiday Park in a quite picturesque part of the Bay of Plenty I regulary see adventure bikes passing by. Quite often I think – Hey stop where are you going – where are you coming from… I want to chat with you !
    I’m here in NZ since 2015 but haven’t found the right riding buddys yet… I love the oldschool and light Enduros and my current XR650L (actually bit on the heavy side) is just perfect for my riding style. I own a Beta RR525 too – and I’m open for some good trailrides..
    Just last week or the week before there was a KTM EXC passing by – the rider standing on the pegs…I know how it feels…
    So if any of you guys is passing here – just give me a notice here and we might have a chat or a chat and a beer or a chat and go riding together…
    Relaxed Rider @ Ohiwa Harbour

Daniel Fisher
    Participant
    • Town/City: Nor-West AKL
    • Bike: DRZ400E

Hi there, I know the feeling. When I’m at home and see a dual purpose or doppelganger go past i’m like “WAIT UP!” Perhaps on a Sat/Sun morning riding to a local haunt and striking up a convo and asks to tag along?

I myself would be wary of posting a home addresses on a public forum, anyone can see it (I didn’t realise I wasn’t even logged in when I 1st wrote this reply.) I’m certain people who don’t actually own motorcycles frequent this site for track info.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.