fbpx

No products in the cart.

Home Forums Bikes Suzuki DR650 tyres

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eddieb 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dean Dixon
    Participant

I have a 2017 DR650 needing some new tyres. Appreciate some feedback on what tyres members are putting on their DR650.
    Expecting to be riding %60 on bitumen and %40 dirt/gravel tracks. Thanks……….

Dean Dixon
    Participant

Hi! Looking at using Penrite MC4ST 10W-40 oil in my DR650. Appreciate any feedback on what trhis oil and any other brands that are being suggested. Thx Dean

ChrisCole
    Participant

I have used Mitas E07 on my DR650 for the sort of on seal off seal you are planning, they wear pretty well and work well on the seal and reasonably well off the seal. I currently have Pirelli MT21’s on the DR they are better off the seal but wear a lot faster.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

My preference was TKC80 on the front and Mitas E-09 on the rear. The E-09 lasts a little less than the E-07 but is still better than most and is a much knobblier tyre. Mitas recently released an updated tread pattern for the E-07 so I don’t know how the new pattern fares.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.