No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Gear Dual Sport Modifications for Adventure Motorcycling

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gremlin 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

One mans DRZ-400 setup for long distance adventure riding.

This video is relevant to all all makes and models of adventure / dual sport motorcycle and covers many of the various modifications riders make to better suit their riding style, either for short day rides or longer trips.

I found the front rack quite an interesting setup, obviously the weight is carried very high so anything on it must be light but the concept is interesting.

Whats your favorite mod and why?

Night Falcon
    Participant
    • Bike: 2012 TRIUMPH Tiger 800XC

My favourite mod is always a bigger tank coupled with a better seat. Range and comfort go hand in hand. A properly set up adventure bike (of any size) is a beautiful thing.

But I have to say I don’t like the forward rack much – better have a neckbrace and chin guard on ya helmet in the event of an off with all that under ya nose.

Gremlin
    Participant
    • Bike: 2010 BMW R1200GS Adventure

Crash bars, bash plates… anything that helps it bounce when you drop it (note, when, not if) 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.