No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Buy and Sell for sale kawasaki klr 250 ex army

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  David Bisschops 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

David Bisschops
    Participant
    • Bike: bmw 2005 f650gs Dakar

this is an ex army klr 250 2001 i have just finished sanding and re painting the back to the colours i had one when i was deployed so its combat ready.

it has road tyres on it and comes with some decatated off road ones just cheap so I’m not sure of the brand but work well in the wet brown stuff

dose have a wof until march 2016 nothing that i can see it needs to get another i brought it and just don’t get time to ride both bikes with work and kids etc so this is up for sale $1500 ono without rego or $1800 with new rego remember if you take it without rego you will only have to pay the cost of a new one not any back pay so if your not riding it on the road just leave it till you need to put it on the road and save some $$$$$$$ it comes with a back rack for bags etc and if you want it with rego i will through in saddle bags and some other goodies to get you out there riding pm me if your interested or contact me on 021858039 i will upload photos soon

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.