fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

For sale Sweet cheeks seat for dr650 drz400 klr650 etc

Home Forums General Discussion Buy and Sell For sale Sweet cheeks seat for dr650 drz400 klr650 etc

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Addo007
    Participant
    • Town/City: New Plymouth
    • Bike: Vstrom 650, husaberg 300

While looking for comfortable seat options I found these sweet cheeks seat covers which sit on top of the original seat. The few write ups I found said they made a huge difference. The side pockets can be filled with 2 litre bottles, foam pads etc to suit. They get tied on to the frame. I enquirered with the guy who makes them and to get one landed here from the USA was over 90 bucks but he did a deal if I bought 10 with combined shipping etc. the photo is of the one I have fitted on my bike, they really do work. If anyone is interested I bought various sizes that fit the drz400 dr650 klr650 and also most ktm Yamaha wr etc fit the drz400 one. $60 bucks for users of this site including shipping, first in first served, a lot cheaper than Corbin seats etc

Mark Armstrong
    Participant
    • Town/City: Waihi
    • Bike: DR650

Four years later…how is the seat going?
    I’m keen to catch up and I’ll be in the area at some stage over the next 12 months – maybe on 2 wheels maybe 4 but I’ll look you up for sure.
    The rally idea sounds like a must do next summer…or a trial one in the winter.
    Cheers for your kind offer!
    Mark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.