fbpx

No products in the cart.

Home Forums Riding Events, get togethers and ride reports Bay of Plenty – Hawkes bay – Gisborne Rides

This topic contains 116 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  relaxed rider 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • Author

enduro0627
    Participant

Hi,
    I am wondering if you have seen the AdventureRidingNZ “Picture Project” for the September motorcycle show.
    Check out the details here:
    Picture project
    Andrew

Craig McAulay
    Participant

Hi All. Just wondering if there are many people Hawkes Bay people on here as seems very quiet in this area. I’m looking to go for the occasional ride based from Napier and wouldn’t mind tagging along with some others. Cheers Craig

OldBeer
    Participant

Hi Craig

Can be a bit quiet but that doesn’t mean there isn’t anyone there!!

I think the thing to do here is to quote peoples user names from previous pages. That will alert them that there is a question here. Looking back to teh previous page though was moslty me and Koonzee and neither of us are in HB.

Heads up @brainflex, @cottlini, any others ???

Other tip is to put something on the Facebook page. A lot of people use that in preference to this especially if a bit younger.

Last resort, (and i’ll probably get shot for this!) if you get no takers try posting something here http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/hawkes-bay-adventures.1161907/page-5. Fair bit of activity there.
    If you find anyone bring them back here:)

Cheers and happy riding – summer is coming!!

Craig McAulay
    Participant

OK Thanks. Will give it a go.

Brainflex
    Participant
    • Bike: CT110, Husky TE 250, DRZ250, CB500X

42nd Traverse 9/10th December
    A group of us will be riding the 42nd Traverse on the weekend on 9/10th December. Plan is to ride from Whakatane to Whakamaru via Rerewhakaaitu and Waikiti Valley. Meet up with some guys from Tauranga. From there to Centre of North Island, Bennydale, back road to Taumuranui, Fishers Track, eat n drink in National Park and out to Pokako Mill (DOC) campsite for the night. Next day is ride the 42nd, hop back over Fishers, gravel roads to Taumarunui. Open to suggestions after that but generally heading back. Interested in coming along?

Mike Scherer
    Participant

I’m keen @brainflex

Mike Scherer
    Participant

@black-betty and I or anyone else from Tauranga area could meet you at Waiotapu pub or Whakamaru, but there are some pretty good roads in the Waikiti valley area that are worthy of riding, be a shame not to.

Brainflex
    Participant
    • Bike: CT110, Husky TE 250, DRZ250, CB500X

I suggested Rainbow Mountain to Tim, Talk it over with him and let me know.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

I’m now parked up in the Mount campground for the next 9 days with no fixed plans and no bike. If anyone wants to catch up for a pint/gossip let me know.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Check out this event next month just a bit inland near Minganui: https://www.adventureridingnz.co.nz/pec-events/goodbye-summer-fuck-the-black-dog-overnighter/.

relaxed rider
    Participant

Hi guys,

I keen to get back on to my bike to check out my new hip ! That two day ride sounds very good !

Cheers
    Tilmann

relaxed rider
    Participant

Bummer – just discovered that I replied to an old, -posted long time ago – tread. Quite tied up til mid December but always open to an adventure ride later on.

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.