No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Chit Chat Greetings to all

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  papsmc 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

papsmc
    Participant
    • Bike: 1200GSA, HP4,

Hi All,
    The name’s Paul and I hail from the South of France!
    Just thought I’d introduce myself as I may be taking advantage of some of the GPS tracks on this site, and I am certainly going to be reading through all of your experiences.
    I will be riding around NZ for a month starting on 21JAN16. Leaving and ending the trip in Auckland intend to ride as many of the great roads and tracks as I can find! I’ll be renting a 1200GS and aside from beaches and Skippers Canyon I can go where I want should I feel capable of going there! The bike will have 50/50 tyres on it so should be ok for most gravel roads and paths I hope.

Anyway I can’t wait to get over there, and if you see an obviously rental 1200GS bumbling along don’t hesitate to say hi!
    Any advice and must do’s and must avoids are more than welcome!
    Regards,
    Paul

David Bisschops
    Participant
    • Bike: bmw 2005 f650gs Dakar

We welcome you and hope you enjoy our great land while you are here. Just ask as many on here will be happy to take or go with you on some of the tracks even if just to help you when the going gets tough. And many have space to stay or do repairs if need be so have a look and ask around we will be happy to answer

papsmc
    Participant
    • Bike: 1200GSA, HP4,

Thanks for the welcome and the offers! once i’ve planned my rides a bit more I’ll certainly be looking for feedback and advice from all of you guys!
    Paul

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.