fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

GS New Zealand Rally 2017

Home Forums General Discussion Chit Chat GS New Zealand Rally 2017

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joao
    Keymaster
    • Bike: R1200GS

Hi,
    Any one knows if there is going to be a 2017 New Zealand GS Rally?
    Like last year’s Raglan one?

Cheers
    Joao

billingtond
    Participant

I emailed the Australian BMW Safari GS group and asked them to consider linking up with BMW NZ to run a rally like the recent KTM one held in NZ. BMW NZ are missing a huge gap in the market in NZ. The KTM rally was a huge success in NZ for their brand and showing that the bikes can do the hard adventure rides if need be [check it out on you tube]. If BMW NZ could run a similar one for the BMW adventure riders in NZ it would be a sell out. lets see what the Oz’s have to say. Dave

billingtond
    Participant

I emailed the Australian BMW Safari GS group and asked them to consider linking up with BMW NZ to run a rally like the recent KTM one held in NZ. BMW NZ are missing a huge gap in the market in NZ. The KTM rally was a huge success in NZ for their brand and showing that the bikes can do the hard adventure rides if need be [check it out on you tube]. If BMW NZ could run a similar one for the BMW adventure riders in NZ it would be a sell out. lets see what the Oz’s have to say. Dave

Joao
    Keymaster
    • Bike: R1200GS

Yes i saw the KTM rally on youtube… definitely something I would like to do on my GS.

billingtond
    Participant

Agree i am surprised BMW NZ has not done something similar lost opportunity for advertisement

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.