No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Chit Chat GS New Zealand Rally 2017

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  billingtond 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Joao
    Keymaster
    • Bike: R1200GS

Hi,
    Any one knows if there is going to be a 2017 New Zealand GS Rally?
    Like last year’s Raglan one?

Cheers
    Joao

billingtond
    Participant

I emailed the Australian BMW Safari GS group and asked them to consider linking up with BMW NZ to run a rally like the recent KTM one held in NZ. BMW NZ are missing a huge gap in the market in NZ. The KTM rally was a huge success in NZ for their brand and showing that the bikes can do the hard adventure rides if need be [check it out on you tube]. If BMW NZ could run a similar one for the BMW adventure riders in NZ it would be a sell out. lets see what the Oz’s have to say. Dave

billingtond
    Participant

I emailed the Australian BMW Safari GS group and asked them to consider linking up with BMW NZ to run a rally like the recent KTM one held in NZ. BMW NZ are missing a huge gap in the market in NZ. The KTM rally was a huge success in NZ for their brand and showing that the bikes can do the hard adventure rides if need be [check it out on you tube]. If BMW NZ could run a similar one for the BMW adventure riders in NZ it would be a sell out. lets see what the Oz’s have to say. Dave

Joao
    Keymaster
    • Bike: R1200GS

Yes i saw the KTM rally on youtube… definitely something I would like to do on my GS.

billingtond
    Participant

Agree i am surprised BMW NZ has not done something similar lost opportunity for advertisement

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.