fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

Hello All

Home Forums Sidecars Sidecar Chat Hello All

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Stinky
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m Shane Spring and I guess I am a sidecar addict… :D
    Anyway I am based in Hams and ride a GS850G with an old home built sidecar to ferry my kids around while the wife rides her bike. Currently its in the garage over winter getting twin seats and cutting down the windbreak of a screen. I guess on day I will get a more modern outfit, but this has been a great learning experience.
    I am keen to meet up with any other lopsided tricycle riders out there, and any riders really.

Shane

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Town/City: Tauranga
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV, BMW R100GS

Hi Shane/Stinky

I’m in the Tron too, in Fairview Downs. I’m just starting into sidecars and just picked up a new to me bike today to mount my Velorex sidecar to. (http://www.flyingthechair.co.nz/showthread.php?tid=5&pid=110#pid110). The new bike is an ’86 so I think it might be a little newer than your GS850, but it’s certainly not any more modern.

Show us what you have got. With you that makes 5 sidecar owners that I know of in Hamilton, but we need to spread the word to find more around the country.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.