No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Chit Chat HELP in Hawkes Bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  octopusenvy 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

octopusenvy
    Participant
    • Bike: 2102 Husaberg FE570 Rally Australia Bike, 2007 BMW 650 x-Challenge, 2009 Buell XP Ulysses Police Duty (1 of 137)

Guys, I’m not stranded. But I would very much appreciate some help picking up a bike item in the HB which is totally nowhere near me. Anyone who makes it there from time to time and then travels north or northwest…you are the angel I am looking for.

I got a guy there with a ‘no mates’ rack for sale. I buy it, you pick it up and bring it closer to me. That’s the plan. So if u heading that way, please PM me. It is a towbar rack, so it needs a backseat, a big boot, a truck tray, or room on a trailer. It could be tied to a roof rack also and out of the way. Likely about 15kg.

Cheers in advance!

Attachments:

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

If anyone is able to pick this up and bring it as far as Hamilton I could store it at my place till the next section gets sorted.

octopusenvy
    Participant
    • Bike: 2102 Husaberg FE570 Rally Australia Bike, 2007 BMW 650 x-Challenge, 2009 Buell XP Ulysses Police Duty (1 of 137)

awesome Eddie, cheers! Who’s in HB heading west??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.