fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

HELP in Hawkes Bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums General Discussion Chit Chat HELP in Hawkes Bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    octopusenvy
    Participant
    • Bike: 2102 Husaberg FE570 Rally Australia Bike, 2007 BMW 650 x-Challenge, 2009 Buell XP Ulysses Police Duty (1 of 137)

Guys, I’m not stranded. But I would very much appreciate some help picking up a bike item in the HB which is totally nowhere near me. Anyone who makes it there from time to time and then travels north or northwest…you are the angel I am looking for.

I got a guy there with a ‘no mates’ rack for sale. I buy it, you pick it up and bring it closer to me. That’s the plan. So if u heading that way, please PM me. It is a towbar rack, so it needs a backseat, a big boot, a truck tray, or room on a trailer. It could be tied to a roof rack also and out of the way. Likely about 15kg.

Cheers in advance!

Attachments:
    Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Town/City: Tauranga
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV, BMW R100GS

If anyone is able to pick this up and bring it as far as Hamilton I could store it at my place till the next section gets sorted.

octopusenvy
    Participant
    • Bike: 2102 Husaberg FE570 Rally Australia Bike, 2007 BMW 650 x-Challenge, 2009 Buell XP Ulysses Police Duty (1 of 137)

awesome Eddie, cheers! Who’s in HB heading west??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.