No products in the cart.

Home Forums Bikes Honda Honda CB500X

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Brainflex 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

The Honda CB500X has been around for a few years now but really was a road bike wearing ADV clothes due to it’s 17″ wheels front and rear and a general lack of ground clearance.

For 2019 Honda has done something to address this giving the CB500X 10mm longer suspension travel and a 19″ front wheel, these 2 combined will give the CB500X some much needed ground clearance and make riding bumpier terrain much easier.

There’s also been some subtle changes to the inlet and exhaust valve timing giving a 4% boost to power and torque between 3-7000rpm, a new exhaust that gives a more pleasing tone, a new LCD dash and new bodywork.

The exact specs are still to be confirmed by Honda, once we see them we’ll get this updated.

bikemerv
    Participant
    • Bike: Honda XR250L, Yamaha WR250F

Looks good, but please give us short arses a low seat height.

Brainflex
    Participant
    • Bike: CT110, Husky TE 250, DRZ250, CB500X

Sides of the seat are radiused to make it easier for you short arses.

OldBeer
    Participant
    • Bike: DL650, DRZ250, DRZ400S,

Happy with my dizzer at the mo but like the idea of this bike. No doubt many will point out faults but the original bike was pretty good and they have made changes reflecting what the aftermarket has been providing. If I ever go back to team red from team yellow, I think I would buy one of these before a 450 rally.

Still gonna get that RR kit @brainflex? Or wait and trade up???

Brainflex
    Participant
    • Bike: CT110, Husky TE 250, DRZ250, CB500X

Got the RR suspension n a few other bits fitted. Makes a huge difference but I do like the look of the new one especially that 19″ front.
    When we meet up next you can have a ride.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.