September 1, 2016 at 6:16 pm #13673
Rank: 1200cc Rider
- Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV
Four different riding configurations can be achieved quickly and without using tools.
The new Klim Krios is the company’s first entry into the Adventure Helmet segment. The innovative design is aimed at achieving new heights in strength, performance and functionality while leaving traditional compromises behind.
The Klim Krios Adventure helmet provides a premium experience through high performance carbon-fiber construction which makes the Krios one of the lightest adventure helmets on the market. While extremely light at 3.25 lbs, Krios meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards, highlighting Klim’s intent to not sacrifice strength of the shell or safety for weight.
The Klimatek Fabric liner system and smart aerodynamic design combine to create an acoustically peaceful experience for the rider. In addition, quick transitions from street to off-road mode can be achieved without the use of tools, making the Klim Krios Adventure Helmet one of the most versatile premium helmets available.
The Krios design includes an aerodynamic visor and spoiler to provide a smoother airflow over the helmet.
For the Krios, Klim has partnered up with Sena to create a proprietary integrated Intercom unit for the helmet. As a result, you have the option to buy the Krios adventure helmet complete with a streamlined Sena 10U unit pre-installed. The Krios is currently available for pre-order and will be hitting shelves this Fall.
Klim Krios Features:
• Pinlock-ready clear face shield
• Hand-laid full-carbon shell features a wide carbon weave
• Aerodynamic visor and spoiler stabilize and put riders heads at ease
• Adaptive smart foam technology liner with anti-microbial fast-wicking textiles
• Quick release shield and visor system with simple, quarter-turn to lock/unlock
• Intelligent ventilation system keeps riders cool when the terrain heats up
• Airflow thru chin bar vent and closeable top vent make it comfy from slow-to-go
• Transition to any of four riding modes quickly and without tools
• Klim Radius Goggle compatible
• Pinlock-ready Polycarbonate anti-scratch face shield
• Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards
• Optional Sena 10U intercom integration
Klim Krios MSRP: Standard $549.99US; With integrated Sena 10U $799.99US.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.