No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Buy and Sell KLR650 2008 LAMS for sale in AUCKLAND

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Niki Leishman 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Niki Leishman
    Participant

$5500 or SWAP FOR ADV or MOTARD or ENDURO ..must be legal bike.
    32,000km (ridden daily)
    Good for shorter riders, i’m 6ft and can flat foot both feet on this.
    great condition, mechanically sound. has many extras fitted like crash bars, center stand, touring screen, air horn, braided brake lines, many more little things that i’ve forgotten.
    2 sets of luggage racks for soft bags or hard boxes. rear tyre is worn, will have new 50/50 tyres fitted at time of sale.
    REG’d and WOF’d
    engine has had:
    Aftermarket green radiator hoses
    MC mod (7% power and torque increase across rev range)
    Aftermarket Torsion spring Balance chain tensioner
    aftermarket KLX needle and larger main jet in carb
    Full service incl valve adjustment.
    1 tooth smaller front sprocket, better off-road. have original sprocket too.
    Bought this bike to ride on my Learners and have used it daily for past 6 months, never missed a beat, have done several long-distance rides and it is very comfortable to ride for hours at a time, will do 300-350km on a single tank. restricted licence is booked and i’m keen on something similar with a few more beans at the rear wheel. can be viewed in Silverdale during business hours

Niki Leishman
    Participant

TOURATECH, SW-MOTEC, EAGLE MIKES, SAMCO SPORT..just some of the stuff fitted.

keen on anything that falls somewhere under the DUAL SPORT category of bike

0274113131 to view

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.