December 12, 2018 at 2:26 pm #28433EddiebKeymaster
Rank: Round the World Adventure Globetrotter
- Town/City: Tauranga
- Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV, BMW R100GS
Lectron carbs have been around since forever but you don’t hear much about them in NZ. F1Moto in Australia have recently started advertising them on Trademe for the DR650 at $1199 including a billet throttle tube.
Lectron carbs have no jets and instead use a metering rod which is adjusted to tune fuel supply.
- Lectrons provide superior throttle response and power delivery by utilizing our patented metering rod.
- Our simple design does not incorporate multiple jets to replace.
- Our taper bore squeezes the air to increase speed and create fuel lift behind our flat metering rod.
- Lectrons are a great choice for riders seeking performance with fuel economy and smother power delivery.
- Our new idle correction circuit helps maintain good idle while still having a good throttle snap off low RPM so there is no need for an accelerator pump
- Lectron is a competitive advantage to 4 stroke engines used for all racing and off road applications.
Has anyone ever used one? what was your experience?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.