fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

New Profile-Private messaging-Friends-members list and more

Home Forums General Discussion Site Stuff New Profile-Private messaging-Friends-members list and more

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Town/City: Tauranga
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV, BMW R100GS

Hey folks

I’ve done an update tonight to add some new functionality for users to help make a community.

Under the members section there is now a new Members list. The list usually comes up showing the latest active users but if you change the list to Order BY ‘Alphabetical’ you will see all users. Once you can see all users there is an option beside each member to add them as a ‘Friend’. When you click the Add Friend button it does take a few seconds to update, be patient.

If you click on your name in the right menu bar and go to your profile you will find lots of new options and features.
    You can add a bit of information about yourself, what you are riding, what you used to ride etc, see your list of friends, see notifications of what your friends have been posting, Private Message other members, find forum threads you have created and replies you have made and control who can see your profile information.

So have fun with it, if you find anything that errors let me know.

Eddie

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Let me know if there are any other info people would like to be able to enter and have displayed in their profile.

zaTTaz
    Participant
    • Bike: CBR250RR, DR350, WR450

Location below your avatar/name is always a handy feature. Hope the Cold Kiwi is going well!

Eddieb
    Keymaster

@zaTTaz said:
    Location below your avatar/name is always a handy feature. Hope the Cold Kiwi is going well!

Cheers, I’m looking into that.

Cold Kiwi RR is here https://www.adventureridingnz.co.nz/forums/topic/cold-kiwi-2014-2/

Eddieb
    Keymaster

@zaTTaz said:
    Location below your avatar/name is always a handy feature.

Done

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.