No products in the cart.

Home Forums Riding Events, get togethers and ride reports Queens Birthday Ride 4-6 June, Northland

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  octopusenvy 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

octopusenvy
    Participant
    • Bike: 2102 Husaberg FE570 Rally Australia Bike, 2007 BMW 650 x-Challenge, 2009 Buell XP Ulysses Police Duty (1 of 137)

Hi all, the Gravel Geezers (and the odd gravel grommit like myself) are having a ride over Queen’s Birthday Wknd, 4-6 June.

Start is in Ruakaka at 830am saturday, staying in Dargaville Holiday Park that night. Second day is continuing to Russell for the overnight stay. Lots of gravel and tracks.
    If you are interested, let us know.

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

I’m out unfortunately. After checking out the route and timings it’s too much distance for us, particularly on the Monday getting back to Hamilton at a reasonable hour and having to battle through the AK holiday traffic.

octopusenvy
    Participant
    • Bike: 2102 Husaberg FE570 Rally Australia Bike, 2007 BMW 650 x-Challenge, 2009 Buell XP Ulysses Police Duty (1 of 137)

Distance and Time is an illusion! But i understand Eddie, we miss some southern rides due to the same illusion.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.