No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Site Stuff Register/login with Facebook broken, other options

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eddieb 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

Facebook login to Adventure Riding NZ is broken, I’m working on it but haven’t got it sorted yet.

In the meantime you can still use Google to log in or Register, or you use Username and Password.

If you usually use Facebook to log in and don’t know your account password, use the Reset password password option to get a new password. Once logged in you can update your password to anything you want in your user profile.
    While your in your profile you should also update the Location and Bike fields of your profile.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

I’ve discovered this has been caused by an update to the Facebook Login API and an update for the website software is available so I need to download the updated software and install it. I should get this done tonight.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

I’ve updated the website software but there’s some setup required at the Facebook end that I haven’t figured out yet, still working on it.

Eddieb
    Keymaster

Well I’ve spent 3 hours on this tonight and haven’t been able to figure it out. I can think of more exciting ways to spend a Friday night.

Markymark
    Participant
    • Bike: DR650se

Thanks for the effort tho bro .. i love this site and with out u it would b nothing .. cheers mark

Eddieb
    Keymaster

@markymark said:
    Thanks for the effort tho bro .. i love this site and with out u it would b nothing .. cheers mark

Thanks. As you can see I still haven’t got it figured out.

If any of our members have experience with WordPress and want to help out any assistance would be gratefully appreciated.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.