No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Chit Chat Remote Motorcycle Purchase/Inspection:Tauranga, Bay of Plenty

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Koonzee 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Koonzee
    Participant

Adv. Riders!

Hello. I hope this post finds everyone well.

It is very nice to join the online Adventure Riding NZ community. I registered during the past hour and this is my first post. I’ll provide a more detailed introduction in another thread.

I am writing due to an interest in a motorcycle that is for sale in Tauranga, Bay of Plenty. If the owner will consider selling the motorcycle to a foreigner for a future tour, I would like to learn if any forum member, located in the Bay of Plenty, would be kind enough to perform an inspection and quick test ride. I would be happy to compensate a member for their time and effort or share a nice dinner or few drinks once I am in town…or possibly hand deliver some nice accessories for your ride from the United States.

Everything is tentative at moment. However, I am ready to purchase the motorcycle as soon as possible if it remains available after this weekend. I currently own the same model motorcycle and am very familiar with it. Therefore, this would be a great touring motorcycle for my needs at this time.

Are there any members in the Tauranga, Bay of Plenty region who would consider inspecting and test riding a motorcycle for me?

Thanks in advance!

David (Koonzee)

Eddieb
    Keymaster
    • Bike: Suzuki DR650 ADV

Koonzee
    Participant

Eddieb: Hello. Thank you very much for the recommendation. David (Koonzee)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.