No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Discussion Chit Chat Riding South Island in January – looking for other dual sport / adventure riders

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dan-b 6 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dan-b
    Participant

Looking for people to go dual sporting, camping and generally riding with in Jan.
    I’m from NZ but currently in the UK. Keeping my off road riding skills up by filtering traffic in London.
    Fit 35yr guy. Fairly experienced. Will probably buy an 800 dual sport or something around there.

Current ride is a Triumph Bonneville, but was previously riding a XT660X and numerous other things.

Jamesgreennz
    Participant

Hi Dan,
    I’m keen for that. I’m from London but been in Chch 10 years, currently got a Honda AT and a good light weight camping set up, fit, 40, plenty experience, (last bike was a KLR650, also had a couple of Royal Enfields, Hyosung GT, Suzuki GSX & V-Strom). Got a few friends here also into dual sport, adventure stuff, but their kids get in the way a lot these days. Anyway, I’m on 021 931 434, and yesjamesgreen on Instagram. Get in touch if you’ve a plan coming together. Cheers. James

dan-b
    Participant

Great. I’ll get hold of you once I get in the country in about 10 days.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.