fbpx

Adventure Riding NZ

New Zealand's Adventure Riding community, free GPS track downloads, forums, and more!

Spanky goes round the world

Home Forums Riding Events, get togethers and ride reports Spanky goes round the world

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Spanky
    Participant

Good morning mates.

My riding partner,Mike Tomas of Kiwi Indian, and I are beginning our round the world adventure in his New Zealand birthplace beginning in late January and ending March 5. We have built 1944 and 1945 Indian Chief motorcycles specifically for this purpose. We will be riding both islands and are most interested in hitting as many great roads as possible. Pavement,dirt,gravel- it does not matter we want to ride it if the road is an adventure.

Will post a pic of the bike as soon as I figure out how to do it. We will be starting on the north island and working our way to the south. Any great riding ideas would be appreciated. We would also like to hook up with any mates up for a fun day. You can follow our adventure on http://www.kiwiindian.com and click on the RTW link.

Shakedown run into Copper Canyon in Mexico next week. Thanks for letting me be a part of the forum.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.